September 14, 2007 Bag Bliss hearts the Fendi Love Letter ClutchI fell in
love with the Fendi Love Letter Clutch back when I first spotted Delfina
Delettrez (Daughter of Fendi designer Silvia Venturini Fendi) with the silver Céline
pas cher Cadre d'embrayage Docteur Grand Rosered logo on black
version.That was a while ago. So long in fact, I was beginning to get worried
that it sold out before I could even get a chance to rediscover it. Well
finally, while browsing the virtual halls of nap I spotted the Fendi Love
oversized clutch in the wood brown leather w/ multi-color sequin logo version.
Unfortunately Delfina’s black and silver one isn’t available at this time, but
keep checking back, I’m sure one will pop up for this up-and-coming fall
season.side note: This newbie comes with a detachable shoulder strap in case you
just feel like toting it around in hand – it looks a lot better detached. Also
according to nap this clutch is big enough to hold your laptop – that would be
one fancy laptop bag.Discover the Fendi Love Letter ClutchPrice: $1,630
2013年10月13日星期日
Céline Clasp Sac Claret Beige Rose
September 14, 2007 Bag Bliss hearts the Fendi Love Letter ClutchI fell in
love with the Fendi Love Letter Clutch back when I first spotted Delfina
Delettrez (Daughter of Fendi designer Silvia Venturini Fendi) with the silver Céline
pas cher Cadre d'embrayage Docteur Grand Rosered logo on black
version.That was a while ago. So long in fact, I was beginning to get worried
that it sold out before I could even get a chance to rediscover it. Well
finally, while browsing the virtual halls of nap I spotted the Fendi Love
oversized clutch in the wood brown leather w/ multi-color sequin logo version.
Unfortunately Delfina’s black and silver one isn’t available at this time, but
keep checking back, I’m sure one will pop up for this up-and-coming fall
season.side note: This newbie comes with a detachable shoulder strap in case you
just feel like toting it around in hand – it looks a lot better detached. Also
according to nap this clutch is big enough to hold your laptop – that would be
one fancy laptop bag.Discover the Fendi Love Letter ClutchPrice: $1,630
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。