2013年10月16日星期三

particulier Céline Clasp Sac gris 12072A boutique en ligne

particulier Céline Clasp Sac gris 12072A boutique en ligneFluorescent colors, neon colors, highlighter hues, or whatever you want to call them… they were a hot thing when I was a kid. You name it, everything was trying to jump on the highlighter hue bandwagon. I believe Crayola even came out with some neon crayons. If I remember right though, they didn’t work very well when you tried to color with them. It was like the wax was Céline pas cher Classic Orange Sac en cuir de vache too hard or something. But like many trends of the 1990s, this one quickly became a distant memory. And those crummy crayons? I think those went in the trash. Now here we are nearly 20 years later and suddenly the highlighter hues are making a bit of a come back. It started a couple of years ago with Marc Jacobs.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。